Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Finally the test is over:D

Skipped CMS today because we're too tired to go for the lesson.
So we decided to go for the 9am lesson.
School today was like focusing on BEV BEV!
Even when I'm in AFD lesson, I'm still studying BEV.
And very tired of cos. Eyes are opened since 7am!
I really need to sleep real soon! If not my eye bags will be very bad.
After BEV test, headed toilet to change and met Kenneth at City hall station.
Headed to esplanade library because he need to study for his tomorrow's test.
I did abit of AFD work.
But without calculator, I'm like very lazy. So I stopped.
And I listen to music. Headed to kfc to eat because we are hungry..
Finished eating and it's late already.Like 7plus.
He sent me home and he went all the way back again.
I really appreciate it.Thank you:D

I want to swim!!!

And I'm really tired now:(