Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Singing session with Classmate QA

So many things that I'm happy about!!
OMG!

  1. Holiday is coming
  2. I can go batam with friends
  3. I'm so gonna buy The Sims 3.

I'm so happy!!!
Anyway I really wanted to go Batam with my friends. And it take alot of courage to ask my father. If you know, you will know that my father is very fierce and what he says, I can't do anything to change it. So super happy:D:D

Alright back to today.
I went to school at 9am for AFD lesson. As usual, I'm late.
Had CMS listening test after that.
The test ended at 11.30am.
Lixian and I went to change. After changing, Melvin, Chloe, Joseph, Lixian and me went to bedok interchange cash studio to sing:D
Sang for awhile and Kenneth called and he told me he'll meet me for awhile before going for his trainning. I went down the stairs to look for him because I thought he don't know the way.
When I saw a shadow, I stopped and waited. He came and dressed the shirt I bought for him. And we wore the same without planning. I asked him if he is going for his trainning. He told me he's not going anymore. So he is going to sing with us.
At first he was shy and dare not to sing. But ended up he sang too. LOL!
Another thing! Most of them are like hooked to the song ''Xing bu liao qing".
Sang the song for like many times. LOL! I really like the song though:D
We sang from around 1pm until around 8pm. LOL!
By right until 6pm. But the person didn't call us. So we continue singing. !!!
And each person paid $9.50. WOW! CHEAP!! And there is 1 free drinks:D And outside food is allowed:D
After singing, we went to eat curry fish head.
had great times with them! We'll do this more often ya:D haha.


Melvin:D Look like Ah Du.