Sunday, June 21, 2009

Joanne's 21st birthday

Thursday
Headed to Joanne's 21st birthday chalet.
Kenneth went with me too.
Before going over to her chalet, We went whitesand to shop:D
And then we went in the toilet for some reason and we camwhore:D





Over at the chalet:D
I don't know how I got the thingy. Like I'm cut into half. LOL!

And this is kenneth with Ryan shade:D
I love him and I think he's for me.




Camwhore:D

And again.

Thank Teo Li Mei so much. She volunteered to bbq the food. and she did. Like all the way non-stop. Thank you:D


Cake for Joanne:D
Most of the people who attend her chalet bought her a cake as we knew that she don't have any cake.


Chloe is always posing to the camera

I know I look cooked!
Thanks to those beer:D But I'm not drunk ya:D

Li mei with Birthday girl:D

Me with Limei:D

Always camwhoring.

I'm jealous:( But it's okay.
And never drink without me even though they ask you okay?:D
Stay over night at the chalet and we didn't really do anything.
We are not allow to make noise. In the end we can't play any games. Thats sad:(
I slept at around 4 and woke up at 6 plus.
Because I have to rush home and make my way to driving practical.
Super tired though.
And I'm like kind of molested by an uncle that was sitting infront of me when I'm on my way back home from pasir ris. He used his knees to contact mine. I'm felt so uneasy so I tried to keep my knees really near to me. But he kept reaching out. I really don't know what to do. I didn't look at him. But I knew he was looking at me. I was actually sleeping at first. But I don't dare to sleep after I knew that he was looking at me all the way.. I tried to stare at a spot for very long and he turn to look what I'm looking at. I won't let people touch me anymore. I'll protect myself. Sorry Kenneth:( I really don't know what to do at that point of time:(
Don't angry anymore okay? I love you:)