Friday, July 13, 2012

Long Time

Been rather busy between work and school.
Didn't get to update my blog.
Well, went to underwater world with baby, bro, mei mei and melvin.
Not having enough sleep even in the weekends. Waking up early to finish all the errands.
I'm glad its all settled.. But the thing is I fell sick..
Coughing badly, came along with sore throat and then fever with bone aching....
Medicine makes me feel drowsy.. But still i have to work...
But its finally Friday photo shoot tomorrow and meeting shermeen and ken in the afternoon.
Hope i will be all active again... I don't want to fall sick. The feeling is terrible. Will be heading to Malaysia on Sunday with big group of people.. Sad to say that I can't really eat lots of durian because i just recovered from fever.. Still having war will cough.

MA and FA examination in Sept...Meaning I can't celebrate baby's birthday peacefully!! Maybe celebrate a better one after all my examinations.
I hope i will have the time to buy a birthday present.. well, if not, the D&G watch can be counted. hahahha!