Thursday, July 19, 2012

Heart Of Gold.

Time is going way too fast but sometimes i wish it could be faster but sometimes i want it to be slower..Time is running. Having examination of 2 modules in September which is not a good time for exam as my baby's birthday is on September too. Well, but I'm glad that my baby is understanding and we can celebrate his birthday after my exam! I can't wait for exam to pass but I need more time to study.. Contradicting. I know. Other then examination to stress for, I guess life is good. Never been this good before. My love life, my family and friends. Spending more time with family and love but not much for friends. Guess I should manage my time and meet them out. But why is it not the other way round? Them asking me out? Sometimes i really wonder. But its okay.

I can't wait for baby to ORD that will be in December. We have plans. Hoping that things will go the way we planned. We have so many things that we are looking forward to and I am happy for that.
I might have a very very bad experience in the past. You will know how bad it is if i had a book and you read all about it. Its really really bad. But I'm really glad that I went through them. Because they didn't kill me and thus I'm so much stronger now. Being strong is one thing and the other, is without having a miserable past, i couldn't have known what is happiness. What is love. What is true. I'm so happy now, with my current boyfriend that i hope he could be the last and who will grow old with me. He treats me the best, he treasures me when no one did in the past, he understands me, we talk about anything under the sun. I'm very comfortable with him and i hope he is too. We talk things out if we find something is wrong. Happy that we don't hide anything from each other. People might think that he isn't. But well no one is perfect. He didn't come from a wealthy family but he have a heart gold. That's what important to me. Well, Baby i know you will see this. I guess I love you and thank you for loving me as much too:)