Friday, July 20, 2012

Blessed:)

 Melville park condo is full of indian. Not being racist but its true.
Love came to fetch us after work to Melville Park Condo for a swim  yesterday, while baby and bro headed down to queensway to look for shoes. Swam 10 laps buts obviously its not a olympic pool. well so i guess we swam less then 10 lap. oh well. it started drizzling after our 10th. headed to bathe and we chatted while waiting for baby to come fetch us. Send ade home and we went 85 to eat.
Baby help me to wash my swimsuit as i don't know how to wash them. Such a sweetie :)

Wednesday night when baby and my brother were out playing their skateboard.
Oh they started playing skateboard so now more likely their time will be spend on skateboard.
I'm bored so i lied on my bed and did some creative camwhoring. Hope it is creative enough.

I feel so blessed to have you baby.