Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Wedding Lunch and marina Barrage

Attended Charlottle and John's wedding lunch on saturday.
John which is Ms Lim's son. Ms Lim which is my manager and also Adeline's 3rd aunt.
First time attending wedding lunch. I think it's rather good.
Well, Nad waited for me at Marina square for almost 4 hours well i attend the wedding.
After the wedding, nad drove my car and i went back to get something. Because I'm too lazy to drive. LOL!
All things done, brought my kite and my roller. Headed down to marina barrage to fly kite. Been quite sometimes though. We shall go again and bring your sister along! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Time for some fresh air!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket