Saturday, October 01, 2011

Guy Savoy Restaurant.

Friday evening after work, Ade, Hugo and I cabbed down to MBS.
Dined in at Guy Savoy with Ade's family.
First time i tried Goose Liver. Thanks to Adeline for not telling me that it's a goose liver. But it's quite nice though. After dinner, bought a Juicy Couture key chain. Nad came to fetch me after awhile. Sent me to Dragonfly and he went to phuture.
Dragonfly wasn't that fun so after awhile, we cabbed down to phuture too look for Nad, Px as well as Mabel's friend. Balestier and home sweet home.
I like it when i can fall asleep easily!
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Little Surprise whn you pick this small cup up.
Photobucket
Lobster.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I know that it is noisy and bulky.