Monday, October 24, 2011

Halloween at USS:)

USS for Halloween party event with Nad and his camp mates together with their girlfriends.
It was my first time going to USS. Its awesome though not all of the rides were open.
Zombies everywhere and their pros were nicely made. I like the part where we were like walking on a L4D / The walking dead street. It's kinda cool! After going for this Halloween event, I realized that I'm not afraid of most of the things. I used to be very scared of haunted house. But now, I'm no longer that scared. I used to be very timid whenever i step into the haunted house. I could just close my eyes, cling onto someone i know and run as fast as i can! Of cos pulling and pushing that someone to run with me. Now, i could walk in front or anywhere. Or maybe it was Nad that gave me security? hahah! Well, i don't know. But I guess he is more timid than me! hahahha! Let's go to USS in the day again! This time I'm gonna bring my DSLR.
Photos will be uploaded soon!
Stayed tuned!