Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy birthday wei da and wen kai:!

Saturday Wei da invited us to his birthday celebration at chalet..
We shared and bought for him a AX belt and polo.
Had so much fun taking pictures with the band members.
At night, i drove to fetch marcus and i went home to change.
Bus down to harbour front with my brother and friends.
As wen kai gonna celebrate him birthday there.
He was asked to drink non stop by his friends.
And he lied down there like a dead meat. But out of a sudden, he vomited just right beside me!
seems held me and thought that he did vomited on me.
I stood up and stand far. Because the smell is kidding me.. Made me feel like i'm gonna vomit anytime soon.
Mei mei and Nichelle got into some trouble.
This is the moment i stood up to protect my baby. Although i know he don't need my protection. My baby is way bigger size than me!
The situation is like this. A guy seems to be approaching my baby, When he is getting nearer, i hooked my baby's neck while i tiptoed and shouted at the guy saying "he don't have any problem with this issue".
but the guy looks family. I know i seen him before...
Ended up he was in ITE CE dragon boat. That's funny!
But that proves how much i'm willing to do to protect him! :)
LOVE YOU BABY:D