Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Laze..

It's just another working day. But  the best thing is, i really have nothing much to do at work.
That's why I have the time to blog.
Yesterday, after my office work. headed home to grab something to eat and headed out to Clinic to work again. Working from 7 to 11 pm with Catherine. The locum doctor damn irritating.
Ask me not to give him the medicine to check. By right, all doctors should check medicine. It's a responsibility! Secondly, he mentioned that if i couldn't read his handwriting, i could ask him.
WELL! I asked not for more than 5 times. and he said. "CAN YOU DON'T ALWAYS ASK ME"?
I was like WTF in my heart. and i didn't want to ask him anymore! Irresponsible doc! Taking $75/hr and he did that! It's not worth it after all! Sometimes even MC he also lazy to sign! Ask one of my partner to sign!
Okay enough of all the doc, BY THE WAY he is DR LEE!
Back to happy moments in my life!
Marcus waited for me to end work. And surprised me with KOI:)
Sweet or act sweet!
Ended work at 1145pm. Due to too many patients!
Marcus came to my place and hung out with my mum, brother and brother's gf.
I can see that he is happy! All he does was laughing at my brother's funny action!
Stayed over at my place and sent me to work today.
Well no motivation to work though. I wanna laze on my bed! And just sleep! That's what we do on Saturday. Weekends are coming! :D
oh ya! I'm looking forward for many things! But all of that needed money! Save up and at the same time enjoy:)
Cruise to phuket and langkawi with Ade, Hugo and Marcus.
Sunway lagoon trip!
Kluang trip with Family. This time round Marcus is coming along:)
Glad that he gets along well with my family!
Not all are listed here! I have many plans in my mind!
But some are just for surprise:D

Oh yea! Meeting Ade, Hugo, Marcus and maybe deb and ash tomorrow.
Triple date? how nice! Gonna catch a movie and let's stay up late! Anyway it's Public holiday on Friday!