Thursday, April 28, 2011

First time at MBS hotel

Adeline asked me to go to MBS to stay over as her mom have a room for her.
Work ended at 545pm.
Baby told me a while lie by saying he don't know what time he lesson will end.
When i asked where is he, he sad that he is staring blanket into spacing and hope the time to pass..
I was thinking his teacher must be very boring. Or he had nothing to do in school. Just waiting for class to end. I alighted at my bus stop and very surprised to see him at my bus stop.. Dressed nicely.
He can't stop smiling because i was tricked by him! White lies is sweet.
Went home to change, eat mom cooked dinner.
Cab down to MBS..
I love the hotel toliet! It's so big!
First time going there with Baby:)
Planned to go home around 2am because i still need to work the next day..
Fell asleep there with baby, ade and hugo.
Cabbed home at 620am. Prepared and off to work..