Wednesday, February 13, 2008






Which F4 Member are You?




You are Jerry!




Jerry haha. He is my Idol for super long. And so happy that F4 are back together again!! haha.
Supporting them! Yoyo! haha
Oh! And I'm so disappointed with Edison Chen my another Idol. But, it's ok.
He is still my Idol. haha.

And baby!! Don't jealous ok angry ok?? I love you haha.
Good luck for your test tomorrow:) all the BEST!

Back to my blog. haha. So long didn't blog le.. too busy with Project!
Gotta work harder to Aim A's!!!
Cos u know donno why the rules so funny in ite.
Only about 30% can take A's
and some whom should have A, will be force to take B instead.
Omg! That's y :(

Oh ya. Chinese New Year was totally fun. And much more enjoyable den school. ahha
Had mahjong at my house on Saturday. All of them came to my house.
Deb, Huiling, Eileen, Mabel Came too.
Mahjong till about Midnight?
Can say mahjong whole day la! hahah.
Gotta keep updating if I'm FREE! I can't promise but, i CAN TRY:)