Saturday, February 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Rachel!

Hello! People.
haha. I can't believe that I'm still not asleep yet.
and I'm at Rachel friend's condominium celebrating Rachel's birthday.
Went for BBQ earlier on. Now, playing cards. And know what? the bankers are on luck today!!
OMG! they are now winning $600 plus. Still, they are playing. Luckily i gamble on cards! haha.
Oh. I'm so lucky.
Many of Rachel friend's came earlier. But they went back early too.
We are like tonning? i don't know.
Anyway I'm save people! Haha.
All the people here are like my brothers and sisters.
Rachel, Deric, Allan, Nelson, Ah le, Yong quan, ah bee, bert, my brother and more also here. So no worries.
In fact, all of them are my childhood friends. haha
Gotta go out now before they say me:( hahah


People! Don't gamble. You are only finding yourself trouble