Monday, February 18, 2008

Over the hill we imagine the orange seeds became orangr trees

Yesterday :D
I guess pictures can speak.
Don't get the wrong idea:) they are friends

All of us:)
Becoming twins sooner or later

I forgot what is it about that they did this to me.
anam and fellany

Mrs wei! also my maths teacher!

Percussion not all of them are here.!
1st take huiling close her eyes! ahhahaha!
The brasses! haha.
Woodwinds and that alex extra cos can't 3 person take pictures ma.
Huiling, Me!, yumei and jt
Guess Who?
She's trying to act cute. ahha
After Mrs wei house. Wei da, Huiling, Huitian and me went to simei to eat. after finish eating,
Elsie and Baby came to look for us. Of cos they came in a different timing. hahha
We really took that 90 steps before getting here. haha

At clake quay. So fun over there :)
we act the tuckish ice creams.

On our way home
Me and Elsie.
Huiling and Me!
So emo!