Wednesday, January 23, 2008

linking up to one

School starts at 12 today. And we are late for OSA. haha. Was super confused by the teacher of the excel. haha.. That lady la. aiyo.. i thought her answer was correct but not. haha. so i was right in the end. haha after school, Mabel, Eileen and i went to Bedok inter to eat first. cos we are damn hungry man! You know? haha. went to my house after that. they wanna do the excel thing. Deb called me in the middle of donno wad. i called he back using my house phone. She ask me to online and tell her if her class T-Shirt design was ok. it's alright. not too fanciful and complicated. It's just simple and nice! haha. Ask her to come over my house as she want me to accompany her for dinner. Friend! and i agree. haha. after Mabel and Eileen finish the excel thing, Deb and me sent them to bus stop and wait for them to board the bus. at first i thought Mabel was angry with me. But, not! haha
luckily cos i din mean to make her angry. haha. Went to eat fish and chips after that and we talk alot. hmmm. Not even one day not meeting but we talk alot. haha.
accompany her to wait for bus. While waiting for her bus,


karrie: i hope that there's only one bus that can reach your house bus stop
(in fact, most of the bus can)
deb: walou you hor. I know lo cos u cant bear to let me go right?
karrie: ya lo. i don wan u to go. haha
deb: ok lo then i wait for 228.
karrie: ok.228 ar. haha ( taking ds out to play)
deb: let me play lei.
karrie: ok
deb: bla bla bla( 228 came)
karrie: 228 lei
deb: aiya i wait for i play finish den i go
karrie: hahah okok. u faster go buy your r4 la
deb: ya lo i think i buy le wont so sian le
karrie: ya la. haha..
deb: i addicted le la. haha ( your turn)
karrie: ok. (play play play, 228 came)
deb: i go le hor.
karrie: ok. i tell u the results later ( the game)
deb: ok! call me ok? haha

and the story continues:)

Do go to debbie's blog at
http://debbieonggie.blogspot.com
some of my pictures are there.

My mission!!
SECRET!
HAHAH.