Friday, January 18, 2008

I'm man in school

Hello! Everyone! haha.
I'm back to blog. haha. Been to school, my school is college east. hah. What's that?
Give you clues. It's the first class college of all, With most facilities. haha.
Guess guess! haha, with most of the class room air conditioned. hmmhmm! haha
I'm happy with my class, my school and my friends there. And of cos i won't forget my best friend still in secondary school. haha "I din say say only, and i prove that you all are important hor!"haha.
I know most of them now haha. In my particular group, they are mixer of gender.
They are all nice! And hope they too have the intention to get A! not only "a" but "many A's" ok.. people see this don't be proud hor! haha.
Of cos not forgetting shi ya and suina. haha. Although I know shi ya for a long time, but we din talk to each other until the first they of school. But, too bad she wasn't in my class:( But, almost every morning can see her. she go school with me and with suina. haha
sometimes we will go home together. They are funny! i love them too.
And i pay attention in class and i burp and burp and burp until my friend, Joseph say that I'm not behaving like a girl so now whenever he around me, i will burp with my mouth close. haha.
and Eileen said that I'm MAN! Hah and wow! she was surprised that I'm not angry. Cos i know i am. haha. The way i talk like guy? haha. She said that i talk so manly. haha. And now I'm so manly and she's so girly! real she is!
I will update my friends picture if I'm free. haha.
and i got quite number of photos to upload.

OH! HAHA MY CLASS IS OH!