Saturday, March 31, 2007

went for tp band yesterday night.
but before that, weizhen meet me and went to my hus
waited for me to bath, slacked and we went to tamp.
bought XXL chicken with extra hot and something egg w floss.
after eating, meet edmund, seng tat, zhi hui, huiling, alan. was so surprised huiling wore the same colour shirt with edmund.hahah
bought flowers and balloons for bandmates and headed to tp.


concert : 7pm to 9pm . i enjoyed the concert..haha..oh ya, during the concert. i shout "yumei, i love you" she was like so shocked.haha..
took photos and crap after concert them
went dinner afterthat at 85.fried kuey tiao :)
take cab home with yumei with all her balloons..haha
she said she like what i gave her..haha


on the bus

the egg thingy and the xxL extra spicy chicken

see that?

me with elmo

alan, me, huiling, edmund

hot hair