Monday, March 19, 2007

yesterday concert was so fun..i had a great time..when we first reach the bishan salvation army auditorium i feel abit unhappy..cos saw most ot he alumni unhappy. I'm wandering why the have a black face on them. a concert makes them unhappy, dont have a concert is better rite..
hmm..den we rehearsal for quite some time till about 6.25..and our concert starting at 7..like we don have enough time for changing..we eat our dinner quickly like we didn't bite..and i took my uniform and went to the second floor toilet to change...they wasn't anybody...haha..
i was so nervous with some of my pierces.till my hand cant move...it like numb...after all i think i had put in much effort..after the concert i saw saiful..my euphonium senior from bishan park secondary school..haha..he taught me alot :)
he said he is coming to our band practice this coming tuesday..haha..so happy..cause i know he will improve me.oh ya...he is also known as my god brother.he gave me chocolate..haha..every concert of mine that he went..he wont forget my gift..haha..i miss him and he said he miss me too..haha
we help moving the percussionist instrument was so fun..and everybody is like saying "carry" den i tot they called me..haha..den i ask them not to say "carry" haha..den charis name is also pronounced as "carry" but with with a "s" behind..den she tot they call her too..haha..
den me and charis keep playing with our name...we girl help the guys..girls not that useless,.we have muscle too =) !
we board the bus when on the way back to school nasy, charis, juvin, li ying. sri, lynn, huiling and me took loads of pic..will update those picture later..cos im rushing my holiday homework..haha
we reach school..we help the percussionist to carry the instrument down..so fun...all done be the girls..alan keep complaining that we are slow..den we speed up...and they cant managed them..haha...i perspired like crazy...but doing them with fun. GIRLS POWER !!!