Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Famous Blogger

Sometimes I really wander who reads my blog. Surprisingly there are still people visit my blog after so long of not blogging. I know my viewers can’t be compared with the famous blogger xiaxue. In my opinion I think all her blog posts are interesting. No doubt that she is the queen in blogging I can say. Okay back to myself. Haha oh yeah was talking about who reads my blog and was wandering who are these people who reads my blog and are they haters or they just love reading it or lastly maybe they were just passing by? Hmmm I’m not so sure..
Seriously I don’t really have a very interesting life unlike feel years ago..interesting as in, in a bad way. Well all those are over now..

Was thinking how the famous blogger became famous. Maybe it’s not as easy but how? I think that they have to face the fact that people who reads their blog will criticize them. Because what I thought is it’s either you criticize people or they criticize you. And even if you don’t, people will still criticize you out of jealousy and all. I guess most of them are used to it. Yeah who cares about those people right? Haha.