Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Almost A year

Been so long since my last blog post.

I should really do something about it... hmmm....
oh. Now that i see that my last post was like October 2012. Oh my..
Many things happened and this is so not updated.

Firstly during November last year i found a new job. So far so good. Only a accounts assistant though.
Secondly me and my boyfriend is still doing well..so much better than the previous. Oh the previous one was bad which is Marcus Leong. Oh well I should not talk about it already. All you have to know is that he is a bad ass.

Well i feel contented with my life right now.. Having a good job, friends, family and love by my side.
Oh yeah talking about friends, I met up them and had a really good catch up.. It's never enough though.
 Bbq gathering with my colleagues. We had a fun time.. Another bbq coming up in august!
 Chilling at Spacebar @ Swissotel after work on the eve of vesak day.

Meeting up with ITE classmate on a Friday evening.


Lastly, weizhen entered a new company and she is just 2 levels above me. Its so easy for us to meet now.
I hope, due to our tight schedule too. Been going to the gym recently as I signed up for the True fitness club with my colleague. I need to loss fats and also gain muscles. Been slacking for 3 years oh my.. I hope this is the fattest time of my life. But still, glad that i didn't hit 50kg.

Alright till here. Shall update again when i really got the time as I'm writing this in my office.