Monday, August 29, 2011

Last friday night

Last weekend was different.
Head home after work on Friday and get myself prepared for powerhouse.
It’s different because I’m going without you and I tried to drink as much as I can so that I can actually know what will be the feeling of being drunk is. I drank nonstop while they go down and up, in and out.
Does drinking liquor using the straw will make you drunk faster? After all those drinking, I’m like freaking tired. They tried dragging me to the dance floor, but all I want is to sleep. First time I wanted to sleep so much in a club. After sleeping for quite sometimes, I got a very weird feeling and my stomach is really empty. The feeling of wanting to puke is here. At that time when I’m about to puke, the only one with me was wenkai. I covered my mouth and I signal him. Guess it’s too late to the toilet. So I just puked out all my gastric juice. No food at all. The feeling is rather alright because I’m not drunk just sleepy and puked. After puking, I continued my sleep. I can’t believe it that I sleep for the whole night and didn’t want to go down to the dance floor at all. I guess Friday isn’t as fun as Saturday. Maybe we shall just go on Saturday instead. I woke up after an hour or so, asking them if it’s okay to go home because I can’t really sleep well there. At that point when I’m alright, most of them were drunk already. So me and yan was like the one who took care of them after that. What a day. Yan’s friend came to fetch weizhen, yan and me home and because weizhen is drunk and feeling sad. Yan is hyper after dancing with a very good looking guy. As for me, all I’m thinking of is home, sleep and nothing else. I am still glad that someone is there for me even though we are at a different place. At lease he cares, at least he is worried when I’m alright. Knowing that I didn’t reply his messages, he called me to ask if I’m fine. Glad that.