Monday, August 29, 2011

2 birthdays in a row.

Kayden’s birthday celebration held at The Critine condo.

Pictures are still in my DSLR and yet to have the chance to upload them.
Kayden is 4 year old this year. How fast can it be! Again, his birthday cake is made up of two.
I’m with liquor and one without, Lychee martini and the other one is black forest.
Both are nice and the birthday cake is colourful. I shall upload the pictures again when I got home!
Oh ya, took a picture with my cousin because they somehow forced me to. Saying that i look like a dwarf standing next to a giant. Cousin Jerel taught me more about DSLR, because I’m still a noob. Got so much to learn from people! Weizhen came along too, fetch my family home and weizhen fetched my aunt home.
She waited for me under my block and I went up to change. She drove me to Sentosa’s Festive hotel for Chloe’s 21ST birthday celebration. I think we should gather soon! Miss the old time somehow. The days at ITE!
Headed home at 10pm and watched South Park with my brother till 12am.

HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST NEPHEW, KAYDEN!

Photobucket
2 cakes. RED is lychee martini and for the BLUE one is black forest. Nice and yummy! Soft:)
Photobucket
Cousin pay for this magician for $388 for just 1 hour of entertaining the kids.
Photobucket

Photobucket

HAPPY 21TH BIRTHDAY TO BOOBY CHLOE CHEONG!!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I wish to wake up with fresh kisses every morning. Miss it.