Sunday, August 02, 2009

Weekend is always so busy!

Thursday-Attended school. Break at 11am.
Meet Kenneth at tampines and we headed for frolick. First time Kenneth is eating frolick's yoghurt.
Bought 7.10pm tickets for "Hangover".
We walked around and we went mostly to handphone shop.
Kenneth wanna get N97 and unsure what colour he should get.
I think White is nicer though the black one is dirt free. LOL!
Headed back to school as Kenneth's lesson starts at 1pm.
But was late again. So we went to cafe 1 to meet chloe and friends.
Went up for 2pm lesson after that.
Lesson ended at 4pm and we headed home.
Bathe and watch tv.
Parents came back after awhile.
I told my mummy I wanna get "The sims3".
In the end, mummy came along with kenneth and I to Tampines.
Reached Tampines around 7pm.
Rush to buy it and we headed to watch our movie. And my mother went shopping on her own.
Thanks mummy. I know you love me lots:D
Very nice show. Must watch:D:D

Friday-
Headed to school. But normally I don't go for Friday's lesson.
After school, went home and played the sims. LOL!!
I got a new born baby and another one inside the tummy still.
POWER:D
Friday is a damn long day. I woke up at 7am. And slept at 3am.
Sleeepyy..

Saturday-
Woke up like suddenly around 10am.
And saw a message from Joseph. Don't wanna mention what he says.
But I don't believe him. haha.
Played the sims while am having my breakfast.
Went to bathe around 2pm and went to parkway to meet Kenneth for lunch.
He asked me to eat pork. If you guys know me, I don't eat pork.Except the sweet and sour pork.
I tried. Not that I didn't.
When I put it in my mouth today and I bite it, the smell of the pork disgusted me.
I felt like vomitting then. Naturally. Not those forceful kind.
I hope he understands.
Bus back over to my house.
While walking home, I saw eddie and friends.
Saw Angella too. Been so long since we hang out.
We chat alot and She went skuper diving!
I want! OMG! And it's very cheap.
She ask me to call her when I'm planning to go.
She will be coming with me for a leisure dive.
And I'm going to take diving cert.
Thats what I wanted long ago!
OMGOMGOMG!! So excited!!!
Met chloe at douby ghaut.
Headed to mustafa as she wanna buy stuff.
I think she spent alot. And going out with her really take a long time. We can stay in mustafa for super long. I don't wanna say. Haha. I bet if I didn't ask her to go, she is still there now. LOL!!!
Had prata just now. And now damn full!!
Bused home by bus 65:)
And now, I'm using my laptop on my bed now. HAHA.
Goodnight everyone:D