Wednesday, August 12, 2009

been busy.


Sorry for not updating my blog recently.
I'm actually busy with schools and project.
Weekends was pretty fun & I enjoyed with my bestie & friends :D

Saturday ; Went to Wild Wild Wet with Val, Nana, Alvin and many more.
Total of 9 people. Left WWW around 7pm and went to settle our dinner.
went over to Kenneth's workplace and waited for him to finish work
Mahjong at my house with Chloe, weizhen & kenneth too.
Weizhen & I guided them along cause they don't know how to play.
Chloe left at around 545am & weizhen, kenneth & I went to get some rest.

Sunday ; Woke up at 1100 & prepare. Slept for around 5 hours only.
Weizhen & I went to 出狮, kenneth: Work.
After 出狮, went ahboy's house for mahjong afterthat :D MAHJONG!
Photobucket

I'm forever with stupid faces I know.











On the way to SK in cab [=