Tuesday, November 13, 2007

back :D

sorry for not updating. my router got problem for super long. and finally a computer man came. and it's done! Haha. i can't really remember everything last donno weeks or. hah. but ytd met Hui ling Hui tian, Edmund, Seng tat, yu mei for a concert at esplanade. it's free and we went ther late. it was full house. haha. so disappointed la. and I'm not late for meeting them. In fact, I'm the earliest! haha
went KFC to eat and i saw that eeeyer-Valerie. She super action la. see me also like act one din see me. stupid rite. If you all know the whole story that will be great la. haha.
My mother came after that. wanna buy havianas. me and wz planned to buy it on the same day. but she bought is long ago rdy and I still haven buy. decided to buy it yesterday. but there don't have the colour i wan. so sian la. so i have to buy another day. Went to nike after that. wanna buy a water bottle there. but my mother say that her warehouse got. in the end her ware house don't have. gonna go someday again to buy that water bottle. haha. bought a nike jacket too with hood. haha. i like with hood. Adidas have them normally with no hood. haha.
will update more often:D