Sunday, November 18, 2007

red- forest berry, yellow- red bull, white-lemon! haha
the small cup is free. i donno wad flavour it is. haha
ripcurl's bikini from baby i like it very much:)

baby reached my house about 12, and I'm still sleeping. So i went to the door and get the door open for him. And i went to bed. we slept till about 3. and ate the nasi lemak my mother bought for me. finish bathing and went to peninsular to buy black jeans for my work. haha I'm starting on Monday and i hope it will be a successful one. And the day to be independent. haha. But first of all, deb is going with me for my first day. ha.. after that she's going to her Levi's. Must thank her! haha.
went to orchard after that and went to pacific plaza. and went to shop. din really see the bikini i like. haha. so we headed to Suntec. Walked into surfer girl shop and saw a nice bikini! haha. it cost $109. wow. haha. we din buy and went to shop. went to eat at long john first. we finished about 8plus. and we went into a job selling sports stuff. i think it is call, liang seng sports equipment martial arts. at marina square. haha baby bought a Adidas jacket. haha. we decided for a long time for the jacket haha. hope he like it la! haha. we walked in to wallet shop after that. I ask baby to buy the bag same as mine but different pattern. he wants it! haha. but our time is running up, the shop is closing. the surfer girl shop. so he din buy th bag. i think he will buy it another day?
we ran and ran and ran and finally we got the bikini! haha. baby bought it for me! haha :D
thanks baby:)


To Hui ling!! heard that your have got a stomach flu, i hope you will get well soon:)
remember to watch what you eat next time. love you.. meet up okok? hahah.
you wont be forgotten.