Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Forget about the unhappy things:)

 Favourite!! I can eat this everyday for lunch but i would get sick of it.
 KFC Egg tart from Adeline's boyfriend.
 Did Strawberry Jelly Cheese Cake on Friday Evening after work with Baby.
Left with the jelly. nice! Thank darling for helping me out:)





















Headed to Zoo on Saturday afternoon. Pictures are still in my DSLR. Will upload it ! Stay tuned
 Chilling with baby after BBQ-ing







 Melissa's Fish eye lens for her Lomo camera.




The usual 8!

Zoo on sunday morning again. This time with Nad's sisters. Went there for awhile. I was tired and my mum wants me to go home to take care of Kingsley too as he stayed at my place from saturday night. My mum told me that when i'm at the zoo, he came to my room and look for me.. Mum told him I'm not around so he told my mickey mouse to my brother's room. My brother put it back to my room and Kingsley went to my room to get the mickey mouse again. So cute. Awww I miss him. I wanna see him on Thursday.

Home-cooked Cereal prawn from my mummy! Yumz!
Baby didn't get to eat it because he was stucked in camp!