Thursday, January 13, 2011

Major cramp...

Skipped school's CCA Drive today because I'm having a major cramp:((
Even now it's still cramping. But luckily its better than in the morning.
Usually I don't cramp but this cramp is like as if i'm giving birth. why? Because I've heard from my mum that the pain you will when giving birth is like menstrual cramp but painful than that. Imagine today's cramp is already a killer on. How am I going to give birth in the future?
Going to meet Tay wei zhen later because I'm going to dye my hair and get my hair cut.
My fringe is super irritating.. Split fringe here and there. how i wish i don't have any grey hair..
So that i can just don't dye my hair.. But too bad, thats my life.. What colour should i dye when i still need to go for final exam?
Olive brown? Medium brown? Let's see ba:)
Oh ya working at 7pm later:)