Thursday, September 23, 2010



Saturday!
Accompanied Clement to Chua chu kang park for his 1 hour job.
Sushi teh with Edmund, huitian, weizhen and clement is a good one. 
Had so much fun and laughter
We shall meet out more often pretty soon before my school reopen! haha

Sunday!
Headed down to sk with my parents and relative.
Chat with sk people and had fun playing with my nephew.
During the evening, headed down to marina barrage. Drove up and down just to fetch my brother and friends for sk to marina barrage. Had so much fun over there.
We have 3 kites! Big eagle, very very long snake and airplane.
My eagle went up really high almost touching the starts haha!
pack up around 10pm. Leonard drove his land rover over and fetch my brothers and friends while i drove my parents and aunt. Sent my nephew home and headed 85 market to meet the rest for dinner.
Home sweet home after that.
Photobucket


Monday
Dental appointment at 3.30pm.
Headed down to Woodland interchange with clement to give weizhen a surprise while she was working..
Caught shock of the labyrinth: house of horrors! 3D.
Photobucket