Wednesday, October 03, 2007

It's holiday!!!!!

It's holiday!!!!!
cool!!!
and i wan get a job!!
haha..
for money!
for good food.
valuables!

haha.
and oh ya! baby just help me to recall something that i long wanted to blog, but forget!
hahaha
its that he surprised me. and he waited for me for super long..as i still do not know that he's giving me a surprise, i take my own sour ( i prefer sour than sweet ) time to home..
haha..i took bus home.
after few stops i alighted. without noticing anybody at the bus stop, i cross the road going to the opp side which is my house. and i heard some sounds making. im turn my head and i saw him!!
OMG! im so shocked! haha. so sweet of him :)
and he help me buy tongue stud today! haha..and yet i haven return him the money.. hahah.THANKS:) I LOVE YOU!~
and baby stop imagining things:) okok?

Things must be done:
  1. meet up with fazuan and debbie like we use to be
  2. 85 market dinner!
  3. sentosa. this of cos!
  4. i wanna go underwater world
  5. getting all this, i must first get a job:)